Why we need Angular?
As explained above, Angular is completely rewritten, now you need to know why we are using Angular while we have AngularJS. So, the answer is Angular is designed by the team for all the devices. With AngularJS, a developer got problem when using the application on mobile or any other device except web. Thus, the team decided they will develop Angular which can be used for all the devices, as Mobile, iPhones, Tablets etc.
It's the product of Google so every developer wants to learn Angular nowadays. There are a few main things one should know.
- Easier: Angular is easier to learn; within a limited time, we can learn it and create the applications with sample CRUD feature.
- Performance: Its performance is way better as compared to AngularJS because the execution is very fast when we perform any operation in the application.
- Angular Testing Easy: When we work on an Angular project, we can easily test the application by creating the test cases and it's easier than others.
- Increased Developer Productivity: Angular increases the developer productivity because a developer can easily learn and complete any task or feature quickly.
- Work in Coding pattern: With the help of Angular, you can work on a good consistent coding pattern because it provides codelyzer by which you can write consistent code and discover potential errors.
- Angular uses full featured Routing: Routing is yet another great feature of Angular. Angular performs navigation from one view to another and works very fast. It supports lazy loading that allows you to load the pieces of code on demand means entire code will not run one time.
- Easily build and use only required file: When we build the Angular v2 - v6 application, the application will build and required file will store in a dist file. In the dist folder, only necessary files will be saved.
- Change detection: It's a very important feature of Angular. It refreshes the running application whenever the changes in code are made.